Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Close the door and the light stays on!

Has it really been awhile?  I see these blogs that people quit posting on all of a sudden.  Like an old garden with the house gone.

This one started Sept 2008.  It's had different goals at one time or another.  Right now it's a box.  One of the challenges is dropping something in it once in a while.  I still plan to do that.  Had ideas at one time about building traffic here, but-- well, things are what they are.  Here and off line.

Which seems to be demanding a lot of attention recently.  Blah blah, woof woof.  But when you find an audio glitch that blares the truth, I'll be there.  When you hear kids laughin' because it's a weird old recording by Tony Schwartz from 1952 and they're playing stickball in Jersey City or something...I am that child.

No, I'm not really leaving.  Postings will be when they are.  More frequently I hope but who knows.